Since I am on the subject, I thought today would be a good day for a top five. My top five reasons I love having a boston terrier named Elton.
1. He has the best mannerisms and expressions. He tilts his head when he doesn't know what you are
saying and he sticks his tongue out when he yawns, just to name a couple.
2. Playing frisbee with him is a keep away game that he always wins.
3. He has a hilarious love/hate relationship with water, but he is an excellent swimmer when he does
4. He is my excuse for buying everything with a Boston Terrier on it, especially clothing!
5. He has earned his nickname "Tiny Dancer."
|1. Elton yawning|
|2. Elton playing keep away|
|3. Elton debating jumping in his pool|
|4. Elton with me in boston terrier dress|